- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition will bring new features for Kung Foot
- Touch Gameplay: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Switch and its new controllers' capabilities.
- Undock your Switch device and use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more
- Play Everywhere, Anywhere: Thanks to the Switch and its new controller play with your friends at any time!
- The Nintendo Switch allows you to keep playing the game when you want solo or multiplayer
- Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain
Rayman Legends, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is also coming to PS4. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids is inging his innovative creativity to these platforms. Additionally, advancements in the UbiArt engine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting. Rayman, Barbara, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.